Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Award!!!

Congratulations to me again!

I was browsing through my blogs just now, and I have discovered a comment left at Discoveries in the Bloggersphere a couple of days ago. It was from Rob at Blog of the Day.org. He had left a message to tell me that a post on this blog had been chosen for the "Blog of the Day for Blogging" award. Check out Blog of the Day.org and register your blog there too.

Wow, that's two awards in two weeks. If my health ever deteriorates to the point that I can no longer fly, I may look at a career in website design or similar. There's probably more money in it too. Hmmm...

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue Panther said...

Congratulations for your awards!!!!:)

8/09/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Yaxlich said...

Yaxlich would like to congratulate Rhys on his award and hopes the sheep in the living room are behaving.

8/10/2006 3:31 AM  
Blogger Lizza said...

Congratulations are in order here.

So...congratulations, Rhys!




*raises champagne glass*

8/10/2006 5:07 AM  
Blogger trishadeb said...

That's great!

How does one exactly get a mention in the Blog of the Day.org?

Guess I got to keep on blogging and maybe someday, I will get a mention (honorable)in one of these sites.

Great day!

8/11/2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Aw shucks, thanks guys.

Happily confused, if you go to Blog of the Day.org, you will see a button there called "Submit Blog" or similar. By submitting your blog makes it pop up on the radar there. I then found out, that they somehow search though all the blogs in their database looking for great posts like mine and Yaxlcih's, and with a bit of luck you're in with a chance.

Good Luck...

8/11/2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Marc PAGEAU said...

Hello,

Congrats for your award!
You have so many blogs, I don't know where to write a comment...

;0)

Thanks for your kind comments on mine!

Marc

8/23/2006 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)