Monday, August 21, 2006

My Photoblogs Reviewed

Before I discovered blogging, my photos were shut away on the hard drive of my computer and in boxes in my closet. Memories and views of the world through the lens of my camera, locked away for no one to see. Until now…

The greatest pleasure I get from publishing my photos via Blogspot, is the wonderful feedback that I have received from other bloggers far and wide around the world.

One such feedback is the review written by a Mimi who lives in the United States. Mimi is a freelance writer, internet guru and musician, who I recently met when she visited my blog and contacted me via email about exchanging links. Mimi has a similar passion to blogging that I have. Her blogs Mimi Writes..., Dating Profile of the Day and Mimi Matters are now linked in the sidebar on the right.

Thank you Mimi for your wonderful review of my photography. You have made the long hours I have spent addicted to blogging all worth it.

Mimi’s review of my photoblogs can be viewed here.

2 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

psst.. the link to her review of your photoblog doesnt work.

8/22/2006 7:45 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Whoops. Fixed now. Thanks Debs

8/22/2006 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)