Wednesday, August 16, 2006

New: Rent My Blog – Welcome to Scooter McGavin

Rent My Blog is a service offered by Blog Explosion where Blog Explosion members can rent advertising space on another member’s blog in exchange for credits. In this case Scooter McGavin has rented my blog, and has the honour of being my first’ renter’.

Scooter McGavin lives in Ohio in the United States, and blogs about anything from music to TV to sports and politics. He has just recently published his 500th post, and also has 40 of the top 111 wussiest songs on his ipod.

You can view Scooter’s blog by clicking on the link on the top right of my blog page. Please check out his blog and be sure to mention that I sent you. Scooter McGavin will be with me for the next 7 days. Also, borrowing an idea from Jbcarey, I will ask Scooter if he would like to write a ‘guest post’ here at the end of his renting period.

Welcome Scooter, to A World of Reeholio!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

hmm, I'll have to check into this Rent A Blog thing a little more!

8/17/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Okay dokey.

8/17/2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Scooter McGavin said...

Thanks for the kind words and letting me spend the week here.

As for a guest post, I have a generic "What's my blog about" that I have done for RMB guest post so if you are interest in that send me an e-mail (I would update it to reflect more current events). Or if you have a specific topic you would like me to write about, if I have time I may be able to whip one up.

8/18/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Scooter, I have just sent you an email re this. let me know if you don't receive it. Cheers, Rhys

8/18/2006 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)