Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome to Reeholio's Home Blog

This started out as an idea I had to publish my ideas about stock market trading to share with the many people that have asked me how, why, where etc. Check them out here:




Photo Gallery

I enjoyed making that series of articles so much that I am now hooked on blogging and have also published some of my best photos to share with the world. Please be sure to check them out in my Photo Gallery.

photophotophotophotophoto


Hello Bloggers

A big hello to the other bloggers out there who have stumbled across my blog. Please leave me a comment somewhere, and I'll be sure to return the favour by checking out yours.

More blogs to come soon...

Regards, Rhys (aka Reeholio)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Love the photo gallery. Enjoy your new blog :)

8/09/2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)