Saturday, September 16, 2006

Foxxfyrre's Graffiti My Blog

Frank Sirianni from Canada is inviting people to use their creative talent and 'Graffiti My Blog' at Foxxfyrre's Black And White Art Blog . He offers a couple of brick wall designs that you can download, then draw, write, doodle and graffiti using paintshop, photoshop or the like, then send it back to him to post there. You can write or draw anything you like as long as it is not objectionable.

To help get Frank's project off the ground, I have used my (very limited) right-brained creative talent, and come up with the below design. Hopefully it is up to Frank's standard, and be posted there ;)


So check out Frank's Foxxfyrre's Black And White Art Blog, and if you are feeling 'creative', give it a go and 'Graffiti My Blog'. A bit of fun and the least it will do for you is to promote your blog there, as Frank will link to your blog with your posted design. Otherwise, if you are not very creative (like myself) you can at least admire the designs soon to be posted there.

Good luck with this project Frank...


If your blog isn't linked to A World of Bloggers already, be sure to do so here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool idea, Rhys! Hmmm. I'd like to try it. Don't know if it'll work. One way to find out. Your grafitti is bangin'.

9/16/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Rhys
Great job on your wall. Your wall is up, and again thanks for your input and suggestions. With work like this, maybe they will add the shaking ballbearing sound to the spraycan/airbrush tool :)
have a great day
frank

9/17/2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

I love this idea! I will try it myself although I lack inspiration in that department. Oh dear. My mother is going to have a fit. First I'm blogging. Then graffiti.
What will the neighbors say?

9/18/2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Great to see you took up the challenge Gale.

My pleasure Frank. I enjoyed playing around in 'paint'.

Go Mimi! I look forward to seeing your wall.

9/19/2006 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)