Sunday, September 03, 2006

iSmile Update

iSmileRegular visitors to A World of Reeholio will remember my post a few weeks back titled Apple, that mentioned a blog called iSmile by Alessia from France (pictured left).

Alessia is encouraging people to submit photos to her blog, of themselves with their apple products. Her inspiration for iSmile came from the similar blog Spread Your Smile (where I also have a photo published :0)

Alessia has finally got the project up and running and has posted the first few photos. It was good to see that Alessia accepted my liberal interpretation of her 'apple' rules and posted my photo there as the first submission.

Be sure to check out iSmile and if you're brave enough; submit your apple photo too...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alessia said...

thanks for the post about my blog...

9/09/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)