Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Critique My Blog - Mahnahmuhnah!

On Sunday I visited Critique My Blog and asked Billy Mac to critique this blog. This was what he had to say:

It seems like a lot of people these days are tapping into the Your Tube phenomenon. This blog...aside from flowing with interesting pieces of writing and topics...has one of my favorite clips...the muppets that sing Mahnahmuhnah. It's awesome. The blogs OK too :) All kidding aside...the blog has a blog meter, has a means to monetize the blog and the content is easy on the eyes. Nice job and Well done!

Thanks for the critique / review Billy! Be sure to check out Critique My Blog and if you're brave, ask him to critique your blog too. Don't forget to mention I sent you ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so weird, because I was just explaining to my niece what a Muppet was, and I was going to hop onto YOUTUBE and find Mahna Mahna for her!
She is almost four and only familiar with Sesame Street Muppets. . . so sad!

10/03/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Back to the top (not the future)